Welcome! The Michigan Healthcare Human Resource Association (MHHRA) is a member organization made up of healthcare human resource professionals.
Our Mission: “To support our members by providing a forum to increase the knowledge, effectiveness and value of Human Resources for their organizations, to the profession and to themselves.”
Benefits of membership in MHHRA include access to many valuable resources, from learning and networking opportunities to access to a legal hotline supported by the law firm of Miller Johnson P.L.C.
And there’s more!
Benefits of Membership:
- Webinars – Free to MHHRA members! These webinars address many of the healthcare human resource topics that affect our membership every day. Webinars are provided by Miller Johnson, a Michigan law firm with offices in Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo; they work with management and human resource professionals in many health care organizations throughout the state.
- Listserv – A virtual network where ideas can be shared with all MHHRA members. Post your question and see what your peers have to say.
- Legal Hotline – Need help with a legal question? As a MHHRA member, you’re invited to ask your legal questions through the virtual legal hotline. An attorney from the law office of Miller Johnson will respond. Legal questions can be one-on-one or you can choose to share it with all members.
- Newsletter – the ‘Human Resource Outlook’ helps members stay up-to-date with all the latest in the healthcare human resource industry.
- Other benefits include: Membership directory; Affiliation with the Michigan Hospital Association (MHA) and the American Society for Healthcare HR Association (ASHHRA); discounted rates on conferences and seminars; educational program; and, networking opportunities with other health care professionals.
MHHRA exists to support its members. We are happy that you chose to join the MHHRA and know you will enjoy the benefits!